Monday, March 2, 2009

What a wonderful world

This entry is the other way around. I like this song so hear it first.





I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and for you
And I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue clouds of white
Bright blessed days dark sacred nights
And I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands sayin how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more than Ill never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

3 comments:

  1. Yes... This one's a classic. My favorite too :-). In fact I've always had an urge of making a video for this song. Where the 'struck' guy is in a crowded place, say a market or a busy street & so much happening around him... all in slow-motion. Tch tch... so many ideas but a complete lack of skill-set & equipment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when you create one, I will buy the rights and post it to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is incentive enough! :-)
    Motto - To make it to 'Dhun' some day :-)

    ReplyDelete